Connect2id server 6.6 eases migration of data between instances
This new release of the Connect2id server makes the job of migrating data between instances much safer and easier. Migration can now be performed entirely via the server web APIs, and is independent from the type of backend database used by the source and target server. This can be especially helpful if you consider migrating from Connect2id server v5 or an older release.
Check out our new migration guide for details.
To download a ZIP package of Connect2id server 6.6:
As WAR package only:
Get in touch Connect2id support to receive assistance.
- Adds comprehensive support for importing subject sessions and persisted authorisation records from another Connect2id server.
- Adds new optional sessionStore.acceptLegacySIDs configuration property. Set to "true" to enable import of sessions from Connect2id server versions 5x and older. Defaults to "false".
- Adds new optional "Legacy-SID" header parameter to enable import of a subject session from a Connect2id server that doesn’t support HMAC-protected SIDs (version 5x and older). Note that the Connect2id server must also be configured to accept legacy SIDs with sessionStore.acceptLegacySIDs = true.
- Adds new optional "import" query parameter to enable import of a long-lived authorisation from another Connect2id server instance.
Upgrades to com.nimbusds:oauth2-authz-store5.14.1
- Upgrades to com.nimbusds:oidc-session-store:5.2.1
comments powered by Disqus