- Delivers OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 to your enterprise
- Flexible enough to meet the most demanding business and production requirements
- Engineered for 100% uptime, confident scaling and distributed operation
OpenID Connect + OAuth 2.0 for your enterprise
The Connect2id server delivers OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 to your enterprise, simplifying and centralising login, authorisation and identity provision for web and native / mobile applications. It can also federate logins from business partners and social sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Learn more what the Connect2id server can do for
- SSO and session management
- Authenticating users
- Managing access and authorisations
- Identity provision and federation
Engineered for 100% uptime, confident scaling and distributed operation
The Connect2id server offers everything that is expected from an enterprise identity solution:
Multi-master clustering for high-availability and scaling.
Distributed operation across data centres to serve client applications globally.
Zero downtime is required for updates to the software and its integrated components and services.
Read more about Connect2id server clustering.
Easy integration, streamlined DevOps
Our mission is to liberate our customers, not impose limits on them. The Connect2id server is built to fulfil your business and identity management visions, however bold. That’s why we gave it a flexible web-based integration API, based on REST and JSON, and put great effort to make it as clean and powerful as possible.