Your privacy is important to Connect2id. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Connect2id collects, and the ways in which Connect2id uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Connect2id may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including page visit statistics);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, affiliation, email and other contact details);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including billing and shipment details);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email and other contact details); and
- any other information that you send to Connect2id.
Using personal information
Connect2id may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Connect2id discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Connect2id may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Connect2id will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Connect2id will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers, internal or provided by its trusted partners.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Connect2id is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
by email to our office; or
by post to Connect2id Ltd., Blvd. Maritsa 31, 4000 Plovdiv, Bulgaria.